Memory & Movement Charlotte redefines care for families living with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and related conditions. We recognize that for a patient to be successful, their caregivers must be supported, informed and prepared.
We provide care for both patient and caregiver through simultaneous focus areas: clinical diagnosis and treatment, emotional support and education.
A Different Kind of Care
Memory & Movement Charlotte opened in 2013 as a nonprofit medical practice devoted to a different kind of care.
We offer a family-focused approach to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other memory and movement disorders.
At the heart of our practice is a commitment to provide medical expertise, time and resources to serve each patient and family (caregivers) as we navigate this journey together.
At Memory and Movement Charlotte we:
- Provide a comprehensive medical evaluation
- Help families develop a personalized care plan
- Offer continuing education and support for caregivers
- Communicate with your other medical providers
- Talk honestly about life issues and how to manage them
- Encourage physical activity, social interaction and positive thinking